This morning, our President and Founder Michael McLeieer of E.S.C.A.P.E. Inc. spoke with Morning Show Host Ken Lanphear on WKZO AM 590 and FM 106.9 and shared various fire safety tips:
- Have working smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms
- Contact your local fire department or call 1-844-978-4400 if you need alarms
- Create and practice a home escape plan
- Keep space heaters at least 3-feet away from combustibles
- Activate evacuation of all occupants from the fire or smoke-filled building and make sure 911 is notified before using a fire extinguisher
All of these tips will help to prevent home fires, injuries and deaths.